Canada has consistently been ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live in by the UN. The country’s education system is renowned for its high level of quality. With a large population of students from around the world, Canada is rich in culture and opportunities. The country has an official policy of multiculturalism, and respects and celebrates the diversity of cultures created by people from around the globe.
- The Canadian education system is one of the best in the world, with stringent regulatory bodies. Canadian Universities offer an extensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as specialized professional programs in subjects including business, art and design, architecture, and engineering, among others.
- Canada, with its high standard of living, is one of the best countries in the world to live in. Students can enjoy a wide range of cultural activities and resources, including museums, art galleries, theatre, dance and music performances and concerts.
- Generally a peaceful and orderly country, Canada has a relatively low crime rate and is a safe place for students to live and study.
- Canada has a large population of immigrants; this multicultural milieu creates a welcoming environment for students from all over the world. In general, Canadians are well known for their warm and welcoming disposition!
- Canada is blessed with natural beauty; with national treasures such as the Rocky Mountains and Niagara Falls, which are well worth exploring. Being able to discover these regions in their spare time is a great opportunity for overseas students.
New Student Partnership Program in INDIA (SPP)
SPP has been designed to create a special processing channel at visa offices in New Delhi and Chandigarh for students destined to ACCC member institutions, with the objective of improving application outcomes while managing risks to program integrity.
The key elements of the Student Partners Program would be:
- A simplified but rigorous list of supporting documents;
A single point of contact in the visa office and at each partner institution;
Expedited processing of complete applications meeting the program criteria;
A simple feed-back mechanism whereby the college or institute’s single point of contact would provide, once each autumn, the ‘in-good-standing’ status (or not) of individuals issued study permits under the program.