New Zealand is well known for its wealth of natural beauty and for being a wonderful place to visit. The country also has a reputation as a provider of high quality education. Owing to its history as a British colony, New Zealand’s education system is based on the esteemed British education system. Qualifications earned in New Zealand are valued throughout the world. The country offers world-class facilities, resources and teaching staff.
- A unique aspect of studying in New Zealand is that the class sizes are smaller than elsewhere in the world, guaranteeing an extremely supportive environment and personalized attention from the teachers.
- Institutes in New Zealand offer state-of-the-art facilities with access to advanced technology, with many institutions at the forefront of exciting technological developments.
- New Zealand offers a safe and secure learning environment with excellent support services for international students. The country is a popular destination for students from Europe, Japan, India, the UK, and Australia; and it makes for a truly international learning experience.
- On the whole, New Zealanders are friendly and have a keen interest in different cultures. With such warm hospitality, international students are bound to feel at home.
- The temperate climate and stunning natural locales provide the perfect setting for a range of recreational activities, including sailing, swimming, trekking and skiing.
Qualification : 12th – HSC / All Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / All Bachelor degree / All Master Degree (Academic should be above 55 % or minimum 2nd class is MUST )
English TEST (IELTS) : Minimum overall 6.0 band require (no band less than 5.5) Academic module for UnderGraduate and Overall 6.5 band required for Post Graduate programs