The U.K. has always been a popular choice for students looking to pursue an education abroad. Studying in the U.K. provides students a great opportunity for personal and professional development and a culturally enriching, truly international experience. There are a number of reasons why the U.K. is such a popular destination among students:
- British qualifications are valued and recognized all over the world. Quality standards for educational institutions in the U.K. are stringent and are ranked along with the best in the world.
- The levels of quality at educational institutions in Britain are monitored closely by the government. Strict periodical assessments are carried out on various parameters, including quality of teaching, students’ facilities, infrastructure, and so forth.
- Students have the advantage of a mentally invigorating environment which gives them the opportunity to fully realize their potential.
- International students in the U.K. are permitted to take up part-time jobs while on a student visa. Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week.
- Living in the U.K. is an invaluable experience for students. The cosmopolitan environment helps them attain a global perspective. The U.K. is a melting pot of people from all over the world where all kinds of cultures are respected.
- Students can spend their spare time exploring the numerous local museums, art galleries and theaters.