At any given time, the United States is host to more international students than any other country in the world. Approximately 4% of all graduate students and 10% of post-graduate students in the U.S. are international students.
- Educational institutes in the U.S. are renowned for the high quality of the teaching staff and research facilities. Cutting-edge research is conducted in universities across the U.S.
- A qualification from a U.S. college or university is recognized across the globe. Different governing bodies in the U.S. are responsible for ensuring that educational institutes meet a certain criteria to maintain the proper standards.
- The number of study options available to students in the U.S. is unparalleled across the world.
- Students have the opportunity to indulge in practical training programs pertaining to their field of study. Many U.S. colleges and universities have tie-ups with employers for placement of students in practical training programs.
- Students in the U.S. can be sure to gain a global orientation in their field of study and otherwise. Institutes in the U.S. recognize the importance of a global perspective in current times and offer students a comprehensive curriculum to meet the requirement of the times.
- The country has a lot to offer in terms of culture and history. Students have the opportunity to gain invaluable international experience.
Minimum academic requirement: 10+2 with 50%, TOEFL-iBT 61-80 or IELTS 5.5 – 6.0 bands and SAT
Master of Science Engineering (Graduate):
Minimum academic requirement: 10+2+4 with 50%, TOEFL-iBT 61-80 or IELTS 6.0 – 6.5 bands and GRE score of 300 (Note: Some Universities allow 12+3)
Minimum academic requirement: 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 & TOEFL-iBT 61-80 or IELTS 6.0 – 6.5 bands and GMAT score between 320 and 600