UK Visitor Visa
A country steeped in history and culture, even today, the UK is a melting pot of cultures – with over 50 nationalities and 300 different languages.The UK’s booming economy and the pull of an exciting and cosmopolitan lifestyle continues to draw people from all over the world. The UK is home to some of the world’s best universities and colleges, museums, theatres, art galleries, scenic parks and historic monuments. Free schooling, a world-class free healthcare system, and a large welfare system are some of the additional benefits of life in the UK.
The country’s high job turnover rate creates a multitude of employment opportunities; with the added attractions of a 35-hour work week, statutory maternity and paternity benefits, attractive salaries, and generous leave. The world’s fourth-largest economy, the UK is also a member of the European Union and G8. A variety of working schemes aimed at attracting high skilled and shortage occupations are available to those looking to immigrate to the UK.
UK Tourist Visa Requirements
U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
UK Tourist Visa
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- One fully completed, signed and dated application form
- All applications should be submitted and paid for online. You will then be directed to make an appointment at one of the Application Support Centres in your area in order to submit your biometric data ( finger scans )
- One recent passport size photograph
- Employment Letter / Confirmation of Employment
- If going for vacation, please include length of service and vacation dates
- Evidence of funds: e.g., Recent bank statement (within last 30 days), travelers cheques. (Credit card statements are not acceptable)
- If you are visiting family or friends you will need:
– a letter from your sponsor (the person you are visiting) explaining your relationship with them and the purpose of your visit
– If your sponsor will be supporting you during your visit, or paying for the cost of the visit, you will need: pay slips, bank statements, or some other evidence to show that they have enough money to support you
- Onward/return ticket or confirmed itinerary
The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
Please provide original documents and copies of all requested documents in support of your application.